You know what everyone loves? Lists. So, what better than a list of lists! Here are five lists I’ve found useful; they’re focussed around screenwriting, but all writers can benefit from them.
- Top 5 Ways Writers Screw Up Their Characters by Lucy Hay
- 25 Things You Should Know About Dialogue by Chuck Wendig
- How to Maximise Your Portfolio by Lucy Hay
- 1, 2, 7, 14 by Scott Myers
- 25 Things Writers Should Stop Doing by Chuck Wendig
Do you have any lists on writing you’ve found particularly useful? If so, please share them!