Stephan is a writer of screenplays, TV reviews and whatever elses involves making things up and writing them down. He co-founded the London Writers’ Circle at the London Screenwriters’ Festival and has organised writers’ retreats.
Current Projects and Submissions
- Writing a feature film screenplay ahead of the Austin Film Festival 2015
- Developing a spec TV series
- Shooting his first short film.
- Finalist in the NYC Midnight Short Screenplay Challenge 2013, writing a series of shorts in a restricted timeframe.
- Honourable Mention in the NYC Midnight Screenplay Challenge 2015
- Placed in the top 25 in the 2013 London Screenwriter’s Festival / Script Angel competition
- Selected for Table Read and Advanced Mentoring Labs for London Screenwriters’ Festival 2013 and 2014
- ‘Death Sentence’, a flash fiction short story selected for Flash Flood, an online flash-fiction journal
- TV reviews for The Digital Fix
- Script analysis of the movie ‘Hanna’ for Go Into The Story