There is a boldness and mindset that comes alongside with each male enhancement product’s claims and advertising and marketing that is to be expected.
It attracts you in and offers prospect clients their first glimpse and influence of the product in query and regularly is the first step in anyone figuring out whether or not or now not to buy it.
“Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder.
The Number 1 Penis Enlarger in Japan”.
That’s what you’re greeted with at the BlueNano Citrulline product web page on the Magic Potions website.
It’s a especially daring claim; let’s smash it down and see if the product lives up to it.
BlueNano Citrulline Benefits
The advantages had been spelled out fantastically surely above – BlueNano Citrulline claims to develop your organ, provide you a tougher erection, leap begin your libido, improve your staying power, make bigger pleasure all around, and increase your self belief so you in no way once more have to wonder if you will please your partner.
The manufacturer even spells out a timeline for what you can expect month by month.
First, they recommend that you will no longer see an awful lot of some thing through way of effects for the first 19 days.
In the First Month:
You’ll see a magnificent expand in libido, erection hardness, and stamina.
In the Second Month:
You’ll see your enchancment take a flip for the better, growing pleasure for your partner.
In the Third Month:
You’ll reach your full growth potential.
And the advertising push BlueNano Citrulline uses in Asia is very explicitly focused on enlargement.
See exhibit A:
Of course, if you’ve read some of our reviews and articles, you know that a tablet can’t absolutely make any section of your physique grow. A good pill can improve libido, erections, stamina, and pleasure, but it won’t make you actually grow.
BlueNano Citrulline is not the first pill to make this claim, and it won’t be the last.
When I come throughout these types of guarantees from a pill, I depend it as one strike towards for false or exaggerated marketing, and pass on, focusing on the benefits the pill may actually provide.
BlueNano Citrulline Ingredients
This brings us to an evaluation of ingredients, and BlueNano Citrulline has a few doozies.
At first, the formula seems fairly typical, with:
- Citrulline which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide via way of L-Arginine, making it efficiently act as a time launch formulation for growing blood drift for higher erections.
- Cistanche Tubulosa which releases enzymes that may increase the body’s natural production of testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is nicely recognised to be a effective aphrodisiac, boosting each libido and mood.
Then they list “Other Ingredients” including:
Longan, Guarana, Turtle, Zinc, Ginkgo Biloba, Fur Seal, and Reindeer.
Okay, a few of these are perfectly standard:
- Guarana is a supply of caffeine to preserve your energy/stamina up.
- Zinc is an necessary mineral to the procedure of boosting testosterone naturally.
- Ginkgo Biloba boosts blood flow and increases libido and energy.
But what about the rest?
I did some research and here’s what I got here up with:
- Longan, aka Dragon Eye, is believed to help improve memory loss and cognition, though no studies have proven this.
The active molecule in Longan seems similar to those in the Racetam family, which might be the reason it’s believed to help cognitively.
Study indicate that Longan shows promise as a powerful antioxidant.
- Turtle Powder which is technically Turtle shell powder has been used in historical Chinese remedy to deal with fevers and “nourish the yin whilst subduing the yang”.
- Fur Seal Skeletal Muscle Extract which has been proven to have some vasodilation effect, opening up blood vessels, permitting for higher erections.
- Reindeer Antler Powder is comparable to, if no longer the equal as, deer antler velvet, which is believed to grant amino acids for conversion to nitric oxide and for muscle repair.
It additionally offers calcium, magnesium, and zinc to assist enhance herbal testosterone levels.
The phrase “Nano” seems in the identify of this product for a reason.
They claim that the “nano” sized substances are extra without problems absorbed into your machine , thereby making BlueNano Citrulline a more efficient supplement than others.
It’s proper that higher absorption is key to a right supplement’s success, however there’s no backup documentation or further discussion of these nano ingredients or the process by which they are made and used.
The encouraged dose is two tablets taken daily, simply earlier than bed.
I locate this a little strange, thinking about that BlueNano Citrulline consists of caffeine.
It probable ability there’s no longer a complete lot of whole caffeine in the supplement.
Otherwise, it would likely maintain you up if taken at bedtime.
Where to Buy
BlueNano Citrulline is available online, and you have a few extraordinary approaches to go, relying on what u . s . a . you’re in.
BlueNano Citrulline is made in Japan, and for a time it seems, used to be solely offered there.
Its major supply is an on line keep known as Magic Potions.
They sell health and beauty products all over the world, and as such, BlueNano Citrulline can be purchased pretty much in any country.
In US dollars, buying a single bottle will cost about $60 per month, and you can change the currency to better suit your needs.
You can also order it on Amazon.com and eBay. The prices I found were $43.67 and $59.99 respectively, so Amazon can also be the quality name if you’re in the US and favor to attempt BlueNano Citrulline.
BlueNano Citrulline Reviews
Usually, when a product is sold on Amazon, it’s opened up to plenty of customer feedback.Unfortunately, there’s only one review posted at this time, and it’s not very informative:
There are a few opinions posted at the Magic Potions website, however we constantly take these with a grain of salt due to the fact they may additionally be extra about advertising than about giving attainable clients the straight story on how well their product does or does not work.
In any event, here’s what they look like:
BlueNano Citrulline Pros and Cons
Advantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available all over the world.
- The rate is sensible – if you locate the proper retailer.
Disadvantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- They promise genuine increase of bodily tissue which is simply no longer some thing a tablet can do on its own; this weakens the brand’s potential to be trusted.
- The formula contains a few “odd” ingredients with questionable benefits as well as a certain “ick” factor.
- Instructions say to take two drugs at night time earlier than bed, however it contains caffeine which may keep you awake.
- BlueNano Citrulline is not made in the United States, which may be fine, but means it’s not subject to the same guidelines in terms of the manufacturing facility as American made products are.
BlueNano Citrulline – The Bottom Line
I have no motive to agree with BlueNano Citrulline is now not safe.
I’m fairly certain that for most any healthy adult it would be perfectly safe.But we want more than safe from our supplements; we want effective.
And in this case, I’m simply now not satisfied BlueNano Citrulline is somewhere close to as tremendous as it claims.
Citrulline is a right ingredient, however it can’t lift an whole complement and grant such a large vary of advantages on its own. The presence of an aphrodisiac like Catuaba Bark helps , and there are a few extra beneficial components, however overall, I simply don’t assume the method is that spectacular.
There are better supplements, made in the US, that can supply extra assist in the areas of erections, libido, stamina, testosterone, and basic sexual confidence. Skip the Turtle Powder, and go with something proven to improve sexual performance.
Have You Used BlueNano Citrulline?
Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY low-priced alternative to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the charge of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I has diabetes ,can I use this product.please let me know it is safe to use .thank you –Andy
When you have a clinical circumstance and/or take medications, you want to take a look at with your physician about what dietary supplements might also intervene with your issues.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website